The Circuit Overnighter
The Circuit Overnighter is a tour encompassing the major Central West centres. There are a number of options as to where to go and what to see. Visit the Peak Hill Gold Mine, The Dish and the Elvis Museum at Parkes. Forbes offers the amazing McFetters Motor Museum for car enthusiasts. Splurge with an exhilarating early morning Hot Air Balloon Flight over Canowindra then after a hearty breakfast travel back to the beginning of time at the renowned Age of Fishes Museum. Cowra’s Japanese Gardens are beautiful and the WWII Japanese Prisoner of War Breakout site is a place for contemplation and reflection . . . or we can head to Bathurst for a lap around Mount Panorama. Along the way you’ll be filled in on the history & stories when passing places of interest. Of course there won’t be time to do and see everything. Why not choose from the list below 3 things that you definitely don’t want to miss.
Inclusions: 4 Meal Vouchers per person to the total value of $115 per person and 3 Cafe Pit Stops Vouchers per person to the total value of $36 per person. Overnight accommodation will be at a winery farm stay, classy historic country pub or motel – depending on customer preference and availability.
Please note: Expenses incurred for meals and refreshments exceeding the provided vouchers are the responsibly of the customer. Entry fees to venues and attractions are the responsibility of the customer and are not provided by Captain Barnacles Ventures. Options listed maybe affected by 3rd party venue operating hours and availability. As this is outside the control of Captain Barnacles Ventures we cannot be held responsible for disappointment or inconvenience. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Cost: $1550.00 for two people
Tour Departs 9 am; Return the following day – just in time for what you have next on your to do list!
(That means return time is a bit flexible – lets make it after lunch).
- Peak Hill Open Cut Mine Self Guided Experience No Charge
- The Dish - Parkes Radio Telescope Small charge for optional 3D Theatre
- Kings Castle (Elvis Memorabilia) & Parkes Motor Museum $10 / person
- Parkes Aviation Museum $5 /person
- McFetters Motor Museum Forbes $15 / person
- Ben Hall Grave site No Charge
- Age of Fishes Museum – Canowindra Fossil $10 / person
- Early Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight $300 / person
- Cowra Japanese Gardens $15 / person
- Cowra Breakout Site No Charge
- Winery Tour & Tasting $100